Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
San Diego, CA 92101
WebsiteRooms & Rates
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Promotions
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Information
Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- Room Service
- Coffee maker
- Shuttle Service
Top 5 Things to Know About San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina
- Guestrooms: San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina has 1,053 guestrooms and suites in two towers; the Marina Tower and the Bay Tower, most with beautiful views.
- Location: In an ideal Downtown San Diego location, the San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina has gorgeous views of the San Diego Bay and San Diego Marina.
- Events: Between the beautiful San Diego views, the luxurious interior of the hotel and the 147,789-sq. ft. of meeting space at the Sheraton Hotel Marina San Diego, this San Diego hotel is the perfect destination for events such as weddings or business conferences.
- Parking: The San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina San Diego has the options of $32 for self parking and $37 for overnight valet parking.
- Green Hotel in San Diego: With a GOLD level certification for the Green Seal Environmental Standard for Lodging Properties as well as extensive other awards and honors, Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina is a leading example of green hotels in San Diego.i
Why It's Awesome: When you think of luxury hotels in San Diego, the Sheraton Hotel and Marina San Diego always comes to mind right away. A stay at San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina ensures excellent service, gorgeous views and a perfect Downtown San Diego location.
- Great Dining Options: San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina has a variety of dining options that make finding delicious food within steps of your room easier than ever. Enjoy the Shoreline Restaurant at the San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina for great grilled lunch and dinner foods, their Tapatini - Tapas and Wine Bar for a unique meal with influences from Spain, South America and Latin America. For more low-key meals, check out Quinn's sports bar, Harbor's Edge dining room or the Bay Tower Lounge.
- Fitness Facilities: In addition to the fitness center you'd expect from any good San Diego hotel, the Sheraton Hotel Marina San Diego also has three swimming pools, a basketball court, water volleyball, jogging trails, bicycle rentals, tennis courts and even a Wii game room. Bring the whole family along and never run out of things to do during a stay at the San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina!
- Resort Spa: The Spa at the San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina is called Island Breeze and offers all of the lates massages, facials and other spa treatments for its guests. Whether you need a break from the business meetings or a break from the kids, the Sheraton San Diego Spa Resort Island Breeze will take away all of that stress until you truly have the relaxing vacation you deserve.
The Local Scoop: Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina has great amenities and perks that are sure to make your stay wonderful. Whether you are in town for a family vacation, a business conference or a beautiful wedding, San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina has the location, facilities and services you look for in a luxury San Diego hotel.
- Do Upgrade to Sheraton Club: A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club. Benefits include: Daily breakfast for two, all-day snacks and beverages, evening hors d’oeuvres. Starbucks® Coffee, free WiFi and business center services.
- Do Go to a Wedding Here: A wedding at San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina is an event to remember no matter the size or style. Couples can get married in a gorgeous oceanside garden, a large and glamorous ballroom or even a yacht floating in the San Diego Marina! A wedding at San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina is sure to dazzle and make that special day unforgettable so if you get invited to one of these, don't say no!
- Don’t Catch a Cab: Not only does the San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina have a complimentary shuttle service between the Marina and Bay Towers for easy transportation to the different parts of the hotel, but it also has a shuttle to and from the San Diego International Airport. Call the hotel in advance to catch the Sheraton Hotel and Marina San Diego Hotel complimentary shuttle and avoid the cost of a taxi or rental car.
- Don’t Plan Your Conference Anywhere Else: Sheraton Hotel and Marina San Diego offers 73 flexible meeting rooms and a total of 124,000-sq. ft. of space. The Pavilion at San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina is the largest meeting space and can accommodate up to 2,000 people. With all of the other great amenities at the San Diego Sheraton Hotel and Marina, this San Diego hotel is ideal for any manner of business meeting.