Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay
Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay
4000 Coronado Bay Road
Coronado, CA 92118
Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay
- Hotel: The Sea Spa is located a Loews Coronado Bay luxury hotel in San Diego. This San Diego hotel is surrounded by the San Diego Bay, offering awe-inspiring views and easy access to Silver Strand Beach.
- Spa Amenities: San Diego's Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay features a sauna, steamroom and an outdoor patio with a jacuzzi. Spa guests are encouraged to take advantage of these features before and after their spa treatments as the warmth helps relax and warm up the muscles.
- Spa Packages: Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay in San Diego has spa packages, which offer a relief for your wallet and your body as they provide combinations of facials, massage and pedicures at an affordable price. For example, the Essentials of the Sea Express features an express 25-minute massage, a South Sea Pedicure and your choice of a Seaside Solution Facial or an Island Fresh Sugar Scrub, and the best part is that this two-hour service only costs $180.
- Signature Voga Voyage: The San Diego Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay covers all the "R's," rest, relaxation and romance with its Signature Voga Voyage couple's massage retreat. This service takes you and your loved one on an intimate Venetian gondola ride through the Coronado Cays and includes a sunscreen application and a 40-minute massage while you travel through the canals. The passionate spa package tops off the journey with complementary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.
- Teen Treatments: Spa services designed particularly for teens are offered at San Diego Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay. The Teen Transformation Facial focuses on creating clearer skin with a treatment that reduces red spots and breakouts. Hair cuts, pedicures, manicures, makeup application and make up lessons are also provided specifically for teenage girls.
San Diego Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay provides a pampering oasis with the soothing sound of crashing waves in the background. Surrounded by the San Diego Bay, this relaxing and calming environment includes a private outdoor patio with a jacuzzi and lounge area. The self-spoiling experience begins the moment you arrive at Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay in San Diego as guests are offered comfy robes to wear and herbal tea and cucumber water to sip on. Guests also have access to the sauna, steam room, and hot tub to prep and relax before the spa service has even begun.
San Diego's Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay presents massage, facials, body therapies and salon services. Guests have the choice of the various massages such as the Signature Sea Spa Massage and Tropical Sea Stone Massage, but it also offers the unique Ocean Oasis Watsu massage, which takes place in a custom-made 98-degree Watsu pool. San Diego Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay also features several facials that rejuvenate and revitalize your face with vitamins, nutrients, moisturizers and exfoliation. The sea spa even has a Men's Marine facial, which uses a specific skin care regiment for men. The body therapies at the Sea Spa at Loews Coronado Bay entail a tasty combination of exfoliating with sugar and coffee scrubs and moisturizing body wraps with whipping cream and coconut milk. In addition, the sea spa also gives hair, waxing, nail and makeup services to top off the pampering elements of your "me day."
- Do Try the Sea Dew Sun Soother if You've Spent Time in the Sun: San Diego is known for its sunny climate, so it's likely that your skin is starving for hydration and repair. The Sea Dew Sun Soother service uses warm Fiji honey and coconut milk to revive your sun-kissed skin.
- Don't Miss the Traveler's Relief: If you're traveling for business or vacation it's only natural to crave a little R&R. The Traveler's Relief offers a combination of Swedish, deep tissue and therapeutic massage to relieve you of your stress.