Spa at the Del
Spa at the Del
1500 Orange Avenue
Coronado, CA 92118
Spa at the Del Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Spa at the Del
- History: Built in 1888, the Hotel Del Coronado was the "talk of the Western world" as an impressive Victorian-style seaside resort. Spa at the Del is located at this historical and architecturally appealing resort with an outside terrace and an infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Teen Treats: The younger guests will eat up the Teen Sundae Treatment, which includes an ice cream float bath, sprinkles sugar scrub and a frosting massage. Teens can also indulge in various foot and hand treatments, facials and waxing services.
- Treatment for Two: Relax side-by-side and pamper yourselves with the couple's packages. The Journey for Two includes massage or body treatment combinations, while That's S'more treats couples to a Swedish massage sessions and then a private getaway on the beach with a bonfire, s'mores and champagne.
- Be Good To Yourself: San Diego Spa at the Del offers wellness packages that focus on your inner health. The spa provides lymphatic drainage, reflexology and pre-natal package to ensure pampering that is deeper than skin deep.
- Salon Services: Spa at the Del in San Diego features hair, nail and makeup services as well. Makeup sessions, manicures, pedicures, haircuts and coloring are all offered at the salon at the spa. All of the products used are environmentally friendly as the hair products include Aloe Vera and essential oils while the makeup is paraben free and vegan.
Hotel Del Coronado was created to impress and attract visitors from around the world. Built with intentions of being the "talk of the Western World," the grand seaside resort has successfully dazzled and spoiled guests since its 1888 opening. Hosting famous names over the years from Thomas Edison, Marilyn Monroe and Charles Lindbergh to modern day Madonna, Brad Pitt and President Barack Obama, the Hotel Del is the place to see and be seen. The Spa at the Del in San Diego is no exception to the grandiose appeal and attraction of the main hotel as it pampers guests with body treatments, facials and massage.
San Diego's Spa at the Del has an impressive 21 treatment rooms, steam rooms, hydrotherapy tubs and an outdoor terrace with an infinity pool that overlooks the Pacific Ocean. The body treatments at the San Diego Spa at the Del offer tropical sugar scrubs and body polishes, as well as a sunburn relief treatment that cures your skin after too much San Diego sun with Aloe Vera and Hawaiian Noni. As for the massage treatments, the Spa at the Del San Diego spoils guests with traditional Thai, heated basalt stone, Swedish and deep tissue massage in addition to various other massages that incorporate Hawaiian and Asian infusions. San Diego Spa at the Del facials provide natural revitalizing, lifting and toning procedures that are sure to rejuvenate your face and skin.
- Do Maximize Your Pampering: Check out the San Diego Spa at the Del packages such as the Del Sol, which includes any two 50-minute treatments, the Del La Playa, which includes one 50-minute and one 80-minute treatment and the Del Mar, which are any three 50-minute treatments.
- Don't Go Alone: San Diego Spa at the Del offers couple treatments and group packages to cater for any celebration or gathering.