Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn
Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn
17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn
- Day Use: The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn invites you to enjoy the facilities at this luxurious spa. If you'd like to relax at the pool and jacuzzi without getting a spa treatment, day use at Rancho Bernardo Spa gives you full access to these amenities (as well as the fitness center, steam room, shower and locker room) and costs $40. This San Diego spa is worth a visit even just for all these extras.
- Specials: Save money by booking spa packages and specials at Rancho Bernardo Hotel Spa. The Nail Package at Rancho Bernardo Inn Spa takes care of both your hands and feet! Your hands will get a 20 minute manicure and your feet will feel like VIPs with a 50 minute pedicure. To exfoliate and soften your hands and feet, The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn includes luxury scrub application. The Short & Sweet Treat Package allows even the busiest of individuals to squeeze in time for relaxation. Your skin will get pampered with 25 minutes of luxury scrub application. After your skin is nourished, take your pick between a 25 minute cleansing facial or 25 minute massage.
- "Made Fresh Daily": Every season, you'll have another reason to visit The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn. The "made fresh daily" limited-edition packages at Rancho Bernardo Inn Spa pamper you with seasonal ingredients. In the fall, you can enjoy treatments like a pumpkin wrap, a cinnamon scalp treatment and a vanilla massage. As part of your spa services at Rancho Bernardo Spa, you'll also get a soothing chai tea latte or mini sweet treat.
- Spa + Lunch Package: Make it a day at the spa, complete with treatments as well as a delicious midday meal. The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn can give you a 50 minute signature massage or facial and you'll be pampered with a "Made Fresh Daily" seasonal enhancement scrub. After your service, you can enjoy the pretty outdoor area as you eat a delicious lunch, poolside.
- Tranquil Atmosphere: Feel instant relaxation when you get to Rancho Bernardo Spa. Wander the grounds with your darling or sit in any of the numerous areas around Rancho Bernardo Hotel Spa and read a book. The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn provides the getaway that you've been craving - and you'll feel relaxed whether you're walking around, reading a book, eating lunch or getting a spa treatment.
The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn is a luxury Southern California spa with a menu of relaxing treatments. The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn is great even if you're pretty busy. The Short & Sweet Treats are designed to recharge you in 20 minutes. Book one of these treatments if you'd just like a quick yet wonderfully renewing visit. Even guests who aren't receiving a spa treatment can use the amenities here. Day use of the facilities costs $40 so work out in the gym, swim in the pool and relax in the steam room and jacuzzi. Experience San Diego relaxation at its finest when you visit The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn.
Rancho Bernardo Inn Spa offers numerous specials to save you money. Pampering yourself doesn't need to empty your bank account. In fact, you can try a bit of everything at Rancho Bernardo Inn Spa. Your spa package can include a massage, facial and body treatment, all for a special price since you're booking the services together. The massage at Rancho Bernardo Spa gets the tension out of your muscles. The Rancho Bernardo Hotel Spa facial cleans and soothes your skin - and it can be tailored to your particular skin type and issues. Visiting The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn is lots of fun when you're looking for things to do in San Diego.
- Do Save Time: Make treating yourself a priority! You work hard to meet your responsibilities, and you deserve care just as much as anyone else. If you're short on time, you can still visit The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn for a Short & Sweet 20-minute treatment.
- Don't Skip A Workout: Rancho Bernardo Hotel Spa helps you stay healthy with a great gym here. Stop in for some cardio or strength training and feel like a million dollars by the time you're done.