The Spa at Torrey Pines
The Spa at Torrey Pines
11480 Torrey Pines Park Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
The Spa at Torrey Pines Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About The Spa at Torrey Pines:
- Spa Environment: Scottish Architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh designed The Spa at Torrey Pines in San Diego with the consultation of a feng shui expert. The 14 treatment rooms include dry saunas, herbal infused steam rooms and aromatherapy inflation rooms. San Diego Spa at Torrey Pines also has a cardio and strength room, an outdoor pool, jacuzzi and three lounges, one of which has a fireplace.
- Marine and Botanical Products: Because San Diego's Spa at Torrey Pines in uniquely located next to the coastline and the Torrey Pines State Reserve, the spa reflects this relationship between the land and water as it uses marine and botanical products from the European lines Phytomer, True and Comfort Zone.
- Water Therapies: San Diego Spa at Torrey Pines features water therapy, which is a European tradition. The spa offers Balneotherapy in a sea-salt bath that uses hydro jets to relax and rejuvenate your muscles, while the California Grape Seed Tea Bath presents a grape seed and lavender bath, in which you soak while sipping on a grape seed tea blend followed by a lavender grape seed oil massage.
- Nail Services: The Spa at Torrey Pines in San Diego pampers and spoils guests from their heads down to the tips of their fingers and toes. The Rejuvenating Citrus Manicure is referred to as a "facial for your hands" as it includes a citrus acid exfoliation and paraffin treatment that hydrates and renews your skin, followed by a hand and arm massage and polished nails. The Ultimate Spa Pedicure is perfect for feet that have seen too much sun and sand. The pedicure features a eucalyptus and tree tea oil soak, peppermint scrub, callus treatment, and polish application, which are sure to leave your feet feeling smoother and softer than ever.
- Anti-Aging Treatments: Although we can't turn back the hands of time or prevent ourselves from growing older, the anti-aging services offered at San Diego's Spa at Torrey Pines can help restore and revive your skin. The Anti-Aging Aqua Facial lifts, firms and hydrates your face with exfoliation and a marine spring water mask, while the D-Aging Body Wrap uses soy protein, mimosa extracts, walnuts and glycolic acid to fight the effects of the environment on your skin.
The massage therapies at The Spa at Torrey Pines are dedicated to releasing built up tension and stress and improving your circulation and relaxation. The Shiatsu/Acupuncture treatment combines ancient Japanese and Chinese methods to restore, renew and rejuvenate your physical and spiritual health, and the Torrey Pines Cobble Stone alternates cool and warm basalt stones with a Swedish massage for a calming and reviving experience. The Spa at Torrey Pines also offers a Table Thai Massage, which is based on Thai traditions of focusing on pressure points and stretching movements leaving you feeling recharged and energized. Other massage offered at the spa includes reflexology, pre-natal, therapeutic, Swedish and aromatherapy.
San Diego Spa at Torrey Pines also features rituals for the ultimate spa experience, combining various elements of the other treatments such as facials, body wraps and exfoliation. The Spa at Torrey Pines Signature Ritual for example consists of a soak in a hydrotherapy bath with lemongrass and sage salts, followed by a Coastal Sage Scrub and a personalized massage. Another favorite is the Li'tya Sacred Earth Ritual, which fuses the traditions of the ancient Aboriginal people with Australian orche, oils and desert salts into a relaxing foot-bath, full-body exfoliation, body wrap and massage.
- Do Invite a Buddy: Whether it's your best friend, sister or husband, the San Diego Spa at Torrey Pines encourages you to bring along a guest to indulge with you in the couples massage.
- Don't Forget To Spoil Your Hair: The Torrey Pines spa also offers hair services such as cutting, styling and coloring. Coloring treatments include corrective coloring, partial highlighting and full highlighting as well.