San Diego City Tour
San Diego City Tour
1050 Kettner St
San Diego, CA
San Diego City Tour Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About San Diego City Tour
- Duration: Explore America’s Finest City for four hours with San Diego City Tour! San Diego Tour takes you to as many San Diego attractions as possible in these fun-filled four hours.
- Sightseeing: Checking out things to do in San Diego with San Diego Tour is perfect for getting introduced to the city and making the most of your time. Sightseeing with City Tour San Diego ensures that you don’t miss any of the best destinations in town.
- Upgrades: Get more out of your trip with San Diego Tour by adding an upgrade. You can choose to add a one-hour harbor cruise, USS Midway admission or a trip to Seaport Village with San Diego City Tour.
- Departure Point: You’ll meet near the Santa Fe Depot on Kettner Boulevard. From there, your adventure with San Diego City Tour will begin and you’ll create plenty of amazing memories.
- Departure Time: City Tour San Diego heads out at 9am. Set your alarm clock and drink your morning coffee if you need to - it can feel early, but your daytime adventure with San Diego Tour will be worth it.
San Diego City Tour is perfect for friends and families who want to see a lot of San Diego in four hours. This City Tour San Diego excursion begins at 9am and takes you to Old Town, Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, East Village and the Embarcadero. San Diego City Tour makes several photo stops at classic destinations like Petco Park and Balboa Park’s Botanical Building.
Tours in San Diego let you see America’s Finest City with a helpful and knowledgeable guide. With so much to see and do in San Diego, it can be overwhelming to know where to start. Luckily, San Diego City Tour’s friendly guides will steer you in the right directions! From checking out historic places to popular new boutiques, eateries and theme parks in San Diego, the variety of destinations you’ll get to visit make City Tour San Diego tons of fun.
- Do Bring A Camera: Take photos of all the cool spots you visit with San Diego City Tour. Your friends on Facebook will want to see what you've been up to - and you can update them with awesome photos from your outing with San Diego Tour.
- Don’t Miss The Departure Time: San Diego City Tour starts at 9am, so you’ll want to set your alarm and be at the meeting point by that time.