2470 Melru Lane
Escondido, CA 92026
Trapeze High Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Trapeze High
1. Fun For All Ages: Their students range from ages 7-82 and there are classes for beginners to advanced levels. The coaches will work with each students individual needs, so don’t be shy, give it a try!
2. Located in Escondido: The school is located in Escondido. Helpful tip: GPS will most likely get you lost, it is strongly suggested to use the directions that are on the website.
3. Group events, Team Building and Parties: Trapeze high is a unique way to host a group event, team building event, or party. They have great group deals and will accommodate parties of all sizes. Trapeze high will let you customize your event and add on extra features such as hoop dancing lessons, poi spinning, juggling, and they will even cater!
4. Great for Birthdays: Trapeze high is a great gift for birthdays or even a great place to take a group for a birthday party! Give the gift of flight, an experience they will never forget!
5. Anything is Possible: Just ask! Would you like to have the flying trapeze come to you? That is absolutely possible, however it can take up to 3 days to set up the rig. Email with requested dates and proposed event information.
Soar through the air with Trapeze High for a once in a life time experience. Trapeze High started as a dream to share their passion for flying with others, and has turned into San Diego's premiere training facility for people of all ages, abilities, and skill levels. Trapeze High offers one time experiences or ongoing classes for individuals or groups.
Weather you want to join the circus or you just want to experience the thrill of flying through the air, Trapeze High can help! Don't worry about safety, it is their number one priority! Trapeze High is permitted and always uses nets and safety harnesses. On your very first day participants will learn how to hang upside down by their knees, back flip and even attempt a “catch”!
Do Wear comfortable and non restrictive clothing. It is suggested that you wear a shirt that covers your shoulders to protect them as well as pants that cover behind the knee.
Don't Forget your knee-high colorful socks and soft soled dance shoes. The socks are just for fun and the shoes are for comfort on the nets.