Visit National City
Visit National City
National City, CA 91950
Visit National City Information+ -
Top 5 Reasons To Visit National City
- Tourism: Why not visit National City? This fantastic community lies on the United States/Mexico border just south of downtown San Diego. Rich in history, National City is the second oldest community in San Diego and features historic sites, rich Victorian architecture, fun San Diego shopping, great restaurants and budget friendly hotels near popular San Diego attractions.
- Gateway to San Diego: National City is located on the border and is a great destination for a multi-cultural vacation. Spend the day in Mexico and come home to a comfortable budget friendly hotel in National City.
- Attractions: National City is known for having great parks. One favorite is the new Pepper Park featuring 5.5 waterfront acres with a fishing pier, boat launch, and picnic areas. If recreation is your idea of fun, head over to Kimball Park with 30 acres of recreation fun including baseball fields, tennis and basketball courts and a new skate park. The parks of National City have everything you need to have fun in south county San Diego so pack a picnic and spend a day at the park when you visit National City.
- Hotels: For those who want to visit National City, there are plenty of great San Diego hotels in National City to suit your needs. Known for fantastic budget motels, this area has everything you can imagine from Best Western to Rodeway Inn. National City visitors can enjoy a budget friendly vacation and still be just minutes from the Gaslamp Quarter to catch a Padres game at Petco Park or spend the day browsing museums at Balboa Park.
- Hidden Gems: Are you a pretzel lover? National City is home to the San Diego Pretzel Company, founded by Pretzelogist Harris Golden. Join the ranks of pretzel royalty at this great National City attraction. Want to spend a day on the water? Head over to the marina in National City where you can try your hand at fishing, boating and strolling the banks of the San Diego Bay.
Visit National City is your source for everything in National City including great hotels, cheap eats, fine-dining, attractions and fun things to do. Discover the south county hidden gem of National City where guests are minutes from the Mexico border, downtown San Diego, Gaslamp Quarter and fun shopping. This budget friendly area of San Diego has everything you need for a fun vacation in America's Finest City and now has a beautiful marina to enjoy the sparkling San Diego Bay.
National City is becoming a popular San Diego destination with an array of beautiful parks, budget hotels and fun activities. Take a boat out on the marina, spend a day in Mexico or take a short cab ride to downtown all within minutes when visiting National City. Don't miss this historically rich part of San Diego. National City visitors will be delighted with the beautiful architecture and historical buildings mixed with modern attractions like indoor and outdoor shopping malls and an array of wonderful San Diego restaurants.
- Do Save Money: One of the best things about visiting National City is the ability to save money in San Diego. National City visitors can book great hotels that won't break the bank and still be just minutes from the hub of downtown San Diego. Head to a San Diego hot spot for a night out on the town and take a short cab back to your comfortable and cheap National City hotel.
- Don't Miss This Gem: National City will delight visitors with beautiful architecture, lots of great community parks and rich history. National City is not a community to be overlooked. Check it out and give it a try for your next stay in San Diego!