World Crawl San Diego
World Crawl San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
World Crawl San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About World Crawl San Diego:
- It Has Hops: One of the best things about World Club Crawl San Diego is that crawlers get to party in multiple parts of town. The crawls that run from the beach bars of Pacific Beach to Downtown San Diego are a blast and let revelers rage in two of the town’s hottest party districts. Transportation to and from Downtown San Diego comes in the form of a party bus, which is awesome for guests staying in a local San Diego hotel that don't want to worry about driving. Needless to say, things can get a bit rowdy on the bus...
- The Guides Are Part of the Party: World Club Crawl San Diego prides itself on the interaction between its guides and guests. From the moment the crawl begins, the guides become as much a part of the party as they are facilitators of it. Guides work to ensure that everyone meets everyone and that no one is feeling left out or having a bad time. All crawlers are issued nametags at the beginning of the night. This helps everyone remember each other’s names as the night wears on - no matter how fuzzy they may be after a few shots of Patron.
- No Two Tours Are the Same: This San Diego club crawl is active Thursday through Saturday and offers a total of three different tours. While it would be easy to have the same itinerary all three days (who would know!?), that’s not World Crawl San Diego’s style. While a few favorites, such as Double Deuce and Jimmy Loves, make multiple appearances on the schedule, each night features a different party plan and different San Diego clubs and bars to visit. Intrepid bar stars will want to roll with the World Crawl crew Thursday, Friday and Saturday to see what all three tours are like!
- There’s Food: The importance of munchies on a long night out cannot be stressed enough. Fortunately, the staff of the San Diego World Crawl know that partiers need fuel to drink and dance! Appetizers are provided, and while it’s not exactly a three-course meal, nachos, French fries and potato skins are usually enough to keep most crawlers on their feet! Be sure to eat dinner beforehand so that you aren’t camped out by the nachos while everyone else is off playing beer pong!
- A Staff who Knows Their Stuff: The guides of World Crawl San Diego aren’t just local club promoters who banded together to form a business. No, these are international travelers who have worked in the entertainment industry in both Australia and Europe. This world vision helps make this San Diego club crawl unlike any other in town, as the company has experience facilitating nightlife events in cities around the world.
Why We Go: World Crawl San Diego is a great way for both visitors and locals to experience the nightlife of America’s Finest City. Its guides are experienced and friendly, and the crawls feature a mix of people of all ages and nationalities. Even the most experienced San Diego partier will have a blast spending a night out with the World Crawl San Diego crew.
- New Friends Are Only a Crawl Away: While cutting lines and partying the night away is nice, experiencing San Diego’s nightlife with new friends is what the San Diego World Crawl is all about. The guides break the ice and continue the friendships long into the night. Chances are the night will end with you having made friends with people from across the United States and the world.
- Lines Become a Thing of the Past: Lines are one of the worst parts about a night on the town. Nobody wants to wait in them and cutting them can be costly. However, World Crawl San Diego eliminates lines completely, letting you and the rest of the crawling crew head straight into the club. However, those who love lines are of course welcome to wait in them!
- Time Is Managed Perfectly: Being able to hit five clubs in one night is no easy task. That being said, the guides of the San Diego World Crawl are experts when it comes to managing time. They give you just enough time to party and enjoy yourself at each venue before rounding up everyone and heading to the next venue. You’ll never feel like you missed out when you roll with the World Crawl crew.
Inside Scoop: The nightlife experts at World Crawl San Diego know how to have a good time. They ensure that the San Diego club crawl they run is filled with fun and friendly people who are looking to have a good night out on the town.
- Do Dress Sharp: Many of the Downtown San Diego clubs visited by World Crawl have a dress code that they enforce. Fellas, be sure to avoid shorts and ripped jeans. Ladies, make sure you dress to impress and avoid wearing strapless sandals!
- Do Eat Beforehand: Yes, there is food served during your night out, but it’s only appetizers. Be sure you eat beforehand so that you won’t have to duck out to grab dinner while everyone else is off having fun.
- Don’t Worry About Coming Alone: Life is best shared, but those who fly solo can still have a great night out with World Crawl San Diego. The guides do a great job of getting involved, which means that lone wolfs will have a pack to run with by the end of the night.
- Don’t Fret About Being Late: While punctuality is always appreciated, it’s not mandatory during the World Club Crawl San Diego. The crawlers typically camp out at their first venue for about 80 minutes, so don’t worry about missing out should you be running late.