Flower Hill Promenade
Flower Hill Promenade
Del Mar, CA 92014
Flower Hill Promenade Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Flower Hill Promenade:
- Location: Flower Hill Promenade is an outdoor shopping center located in Del Mar, which is around 25 minutes north of Downtown San Diego.
- Hour of Operation: San Diego Flower Hill Promenade is open 10am until 6pm Monday through Saturday and 12pm until 5pm on Sunday, however some stores and restaurants are open for extended hours. Hours also vary during holidays.
- Boutiques: San Diego's Flower Hill Promenade features various fashion boutiques for men, women and even children including Bon Bijoux Girly Boutique, Sweetpea Children's Shop and Patrick James.
- Speciality Shops: The San Diego shopping center presents a variety of unique shops such as the Dallmann Chocolate Boutique, Venissimo Cheese and Wine Bar, Nothing Bundt Cakes and even the Three Dog Bakery, which serves oven-baked treats and pastries for your pup!
- Dining: San Diego Flower Hill Promenade has several eateries for you to stop by in between shopping at the boutiques. Dine at Chevy's Fresh Mex to satisfy your burrito craving or try something new at the Taste of Thai. The shopping center also offers quick stops such as Chipotle and Milton's Deli if you want some fast grub.
San Diego Flower Hill Promenade is the ideal location to shop if you're looking for a gift for someone special as it features unique boutiques where you can find items that are different from those sold at any ol' conventional shopping mall. Dallmann Chocolate Boutique is the perfect place to stop if you're shopping for a chocolate lover as it presents a selection of fine European chocolates, while if it's a wine connoisseur on your hands, check out The Wine Connection. Three Dog Bakery will please doggy owners and their pooches with its variety of all-natural chemical-free treats, pastries and food for pups. The Bon Bijoux Girly Boutique offers speciality lockets for girls and Patrick James displays “West Coast Classic” clothing for men at San Diego Flower Hill Promenade.
While you're browsing the shops at San Diego's Flower Hill Promenade don't miss The Savannah Cat Shoppe. This shop is the cat's meow as it sells Savannah kittens, which are mixes of African Serval and a domesticated breed. These exotic felines are the world's tallest domestic cats that exhibit dog-like personalities as they walk on leashes, learn to fetch and enjoy playing in water. Although you may not be in the market for one of these pricey kitties, it's worth checking out these Guinness Book of World Record stars.
- Do Spoil Yourself to a Spa Day: After shopping all day at the boutiques in San Diego Flower Hill Promenade, treat yourself to a massage or facial at Spa Gregorie’s Day Spa and Salon.
- Don't Skip Geppetto's: If you've brought the kids along on your shopping spree, swing by Geppetto's toy shop, which will surely entertain your children with its vast selection of stuffed animals, dolls and train-sets at San Diego's Flower Hill Promenade.