Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
WebsiteRooms and Rates
Hard Rock Hotel San Diego Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hard Rock Hotel San Diego
- Location: The Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is located in non-other than the Gaslamp Quarter, the epicenter of young culture and hip nightlife in San Diego. As the number one party hotel in San Diego, it's appropriate that the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is in the middle of all the action. Just steps from great clubs, bars and pubs as well as fantastic San Diego dining venues.
- Accommodations: San Diego Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is known for style and setting trends across the map for San Diego hotels. Modern, edgy and sophisticated decor adorn each and every room from the halo-illuminated beds to the sensually-styled bathrooms. Feel like a rock star and live it up when you stay at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego!
- Dining: With some of San Diego's best restaurants in the hotel, there is no need to leave the building for a fantastic meal when you stay at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. Maryjane's features American cuisine with a twist, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner in a typically Hard Rock style. Nobu is a top destination eatery for guests and locals alike with a fantastic sushi bar and Japanese cuisine. This is an absolute must while staying at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego in the Gaslamp. For all you sweet-toothed guests, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego also has Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt to delight the senses and bring out the kid in you. Room service is also available.
- Nightlife: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego isn't known as a top party hotel for nothing. It is home to two awesome bars, the poolside bar Float and the always posh club 207. Both are top destinations for a stylish night out in San Diego but nothing beats the famous Sunday pool party Intervention at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. The current tops DJs spin for countless bikini clad guests dancing, swimming and drinking the day away. If you are looking for the ultimate Sunday Funday party scene in San Diego, this is it!
- Events: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is "the" place to have an event. From a rock star style wedding to a bachelorette party, it doesn't get better than an event at Southern California's Hard Rock Hotel San Diego. Modern, trendy and cutting-edge meeting rooms provide the best location for a business meeting or wedding reception so book the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego and let the fun begin.
Why It's Awesome: The Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is the epitome of party hard style in America's Finest City. Sophisticated and trendy decor combine with state of the art amenities and the city's hottest social scene for an experience you'll never forget. Pack your hottest bathing suit and get ready for a rockin' good time when you stay at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego near Petco Park.
- Spa: There is no better way to recover after a hard night partying it up with San Diego socialites than a rejuvenating massage or facial. Hard Rock Hotel San Diego has a full service spa for all your pampering needs. Try the "Celebrity Oxygen Facial" to look your best for a fun night out or enjoy a full body massage after dancing the night away.
- Nobu: Sure Hard Rock Hotel San Diego has more than one restaurant but it's hard to notice the others over the famous Nobu San Diego. As far as fine dining in San Diego is concerned, Nobu is one of the best featuring cuisine from Tokyo-trained chef Nobu Matsuhisa. The urban design is comfortable and stylish and the food is to die for so don't miss this hot dining option at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego.
- Intervention: Every Sunday during summer the rooftop pool at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is transformed into a huge pool party called Intervention. It features the world's top DJs, scantily clad guests drinking, dancing and swimming the day away. You won't find a bigger party in Southern California than Intervention at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego.
The Local Scoop: San Diego is full of incredible party scenes from the thriving Gaslamp Quarter to the mellow atmosphere of Ocean Beach or college scene of Pacific Beach. No matter what kind of party you are looking for, San Diego has something for everyone and the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is the epicenter of it all. If you have had enough of the party scene and want to do something a little more mellow, it's also close to San Diego attractions like Balboa Park and Seaport Village.
- Do Pack Your Hottest Bathing Suit: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is a place to see and be seen so make sure to pack your best bathing suit. You don't want to be caught in last year's duds at Intervention.
- Do Try Nobu: You will not regret it. Definitely get your wallet ready and enjoy some of the city's best sushi at Nobu San Diego.
- Don't Be A Wallflower: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego is the ultimate party destination in San Diego, don't sit in the corner at sulk. Get out and enjoy it.
- Don't Miss The Rock Shop: Home to incredible gifts and rock star style, the Rock Shop is a must see at Hard Rock Hotel San Diego.