The Double Deuce
The Double Deuce
San Diego, CA 92101
The Double Deuce Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About The Double Deuce
- Country Dancing: When the country music starts playing at The Double Deuce, you know you're about to see the dancers here break out the country dance moves. These girls at Double Deuce San Diego put on a lively show, decked out in their full western garb - tank tops, denim shorts and cowboy boots. San Diego Double Deuce's country dancing girls are a major crowd pleaser!
- Mechanical Bull Riding: How good is your balance? You're about to find out at Double Deuce San Diego. Climb atop San Diego Double Deuce's mechanical bull and hang on tight! Once it starts spinning, bucking and making sudden dips and turns, the crowd will cheer you on to mechanical bull riding glory! There are a lot of things to do in San Diego, and riding the bull at The Double Deuce is definitely worth a go.
- Happy Hour: It's always a party at San Diego Double Deuce. You can enjoy San Diego nightlife while treating yourself to Double Deuce Gaslamp San Diego's happy hour specials. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (between 7pm and 9pm) at The Double Deuce mean $3 beers, wells and wines, $4 you-call-its and $5 specialty cocktails.
- Public Events: For a fun time, Double Deuce Gaslamp San Diego is always here with a new event. Keep up with the latest events on The Double Deuce's website. You can often get no cover and hosted bar privileges with your RSVP to The Double Deuce's events. Whether you're celebrating at San Diego Double Deuce after a country concert or for another special occasion, you'll want to check out these lively events.
- Private Events: Host your corporate function, high school reunion, happy hour mixer, fundraiser, birthday or bachelor/bachelorette party at San Diego Double Deuce. You know the party is going to be great at the bar featuring the Gaslamp's first and only mechanical bull.
The Double Deuce is a country bar in downtown San Diego. This lively spot is well-known for its mechanical bull, which the brave and the adventurous can ride! Hopping onto this mechanical bull at Double Deuce San Diego is half the battle - the rest of the battle is won if you're having a blast hanging onto the fast-moving, unpredictable machine. San Diego Double Deuce gets the crowd's energy up with entertaining country dancing. Watch girls in tank tops, denim shorts and cowboy boots wowing the crowd with their fun country dance moves. Staying in time with the country music floating through The Double Deuce, these dancers know how to kick up their feet.
Double Deuce San Diego knows that you want to go out and have fun without always having to drop a fortune. That's why Double Deuce Gaslamp San Diego's happy hour specials are so appealing. Relax after your day at work with a $3 beer or wine. Get fancy at San Diego Double Deuce and treat yourself to a specialty cocktail for $5 during happy hour. The Double Deuce invites you to party with your friends here during events like Double Deuce San Diego's official after-concert parties, theme parties and holiday parties. RSVP to these events at San Diego Double Deuce because you'll often get no cover and hosted bar privileges.
- Do Ride The Bull: Feel your adrenaline surge as you take on the mechanical bull's unpredictable turning and spinning!
- Don't Skip Happy Hour: The Double Deuce can keep your wallet full with its happy hour specials.
- Cover Charge: $5 on weekends
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Attire: Casual (Dress code begins at 8pm: no beanies, Do Rags, bandanas, tank tops for men, sleeveless shirts, jerseys, vulgar print, gang/club colors or attire, excessively baggy shorts, board shorts or gym clothes)
- Age Restriction: 21+