660 K St
San Diego, CA 92101
Latitude Lounge Information+ -
Quick Facts About Latitude Lounge:
- San Diego's Latitude Lounge is located at the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter. The bar's sister lounge, Altitude Lounge, located upstairs on the hotel's rooftop.
- During the summer of 2008, the bar held a "Name Your Bar" contest in which the locals voted on the best name for the lounge. "Latitude Lounge" was the grand winner making it the only bar in San Diego to be named by the locals.
- San Diego Latitude Lounge has both a cocktail menu and beer selections in addition to an eclectic food menu to satisfy any craving from calamari to cheese steak sandwiches.
Ambiance: San Diego Latitude Lounge creates a casual and comfortable environment for guests to sip on cocktails or munch on artisan flat breads and beef sliders. The trendy bar offers an indoor lounge area and also an outdoor patio, which is ideal for enjoying a Latitude Saketini during a cool and breezy San Diego evening. Locals can be found hanging out at the lounge mingling with the Marriott hotel patrons.
Why We Dine: San Diego Latitude Lounge was a bar created for the people and named by the people. This local hangout is popular thanks to its trendy cocktail menu including alcoholic coffee drinks like the Keoki Coffee, a blend of Kahlua, Brandy and whipped cream, which is sure to jump start your evening. San Diego's Latitude Lounge is also inviting because it serves up typical bar food, such as sliders, fish tacos and chili cheese fries, but it also tosses out crafty meals like rock shrimp and avocado artisan flat bread, and hummus and warm pita bread.
- Happy Hour: Happy Hour is 4pm until 7 pm Monday through Friday and all day on Sundays. During Happy Hour, artisan flat breads are half prices while premium well cocktails are $5 and domestic draft beers cost only $4.
- Free Parking: During Padres game nights, Latitude guests are encouraged to stop by for a Champagne Raspberry Mojito or Pork Pot Stickers before heading over to near by Petco Stadium. When you dine or drink at Latitude Lounge in San Diego on game night you'll receive parking for free.
- Sauza Tres Generaciones Plata Perfect Margarita: With a name that long, it's got to be good! This Latitude Lounge favorite speciality cocktail is made with Sauza Tres Generaciones Plata Tequilla, a Grand Marnier Float and Patron Citronage.
The Local Scoop: If you spend at least $25 on food or drinks at the San Diego Latitude Lounge you receive valet parking for free. This is a great steal considering it's extremely difficult to find free or non-valet parking in busy Downtown San Diego.
- BBQ Rotisserie Chicken: This tasty artisan flat bread is topped off with caramelized onions, pepper jack cheese and cilantro making it a truly mouthwatering treat.
- Moscow Mule: An interesting mix of Skyy Vodka, Goslings Ginger Beer, syrup, bitters and lime juice creates a unique cocktail blend.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: No reservations needed
- Price: $$$